This privacy statement complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Responsible for your personal data is acdegroot publishing
8351 HV Wapserveen
- For any matters concerning your data and privacy please contact:
Anton C. de Groot, MD, PhD
- Your personal data, which are limited to those that you have entered on the website in the proces of ordering the book Patch Testing, are processed to be able to fulfill our contract whereby you purchase one or more copies of the book Patch Testing (published by acdegroot publishing) and acdegroot publishing delivers one or more copies of this book to you.
- The personal data provided by you are known to acdegroot publishing only and will not be made available to any other organization, company (except as mentioned under 5), institution or to any individual, unless we are obliged by law to disclose information.
- Your personal data will not be removed after completion of the contract or a after a determined or as yet undetermined period of time, with the sole purpose of acdegroot publishing being able to inform you of the release of a new edition of Patch Testing or of related publications written by Anton C. de Groot (direct marketing).
- You have the right to check your personal data, have them corrected, removed or supplemented at any time and forbid direct marketing by acdegroot publishing to you.
- acdegroot publishing does not make use of automated decision making procedures including profiling.
- Complaints about the privacy of your personal data at acdegroot publishing can be filed with the Dutch data protection authority (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en).